Wednesday 13 February 2013

Get to know me TAG


So as I'm sure you guys can tell, I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I'm not sure if I can technically even do this tag as I wasn't actually tagged by anyone! But I thought it might be a fun way for you to get to know a bit more about me.

Anyway, here goes…






1. Are you named after anyone?

I was actually named after the character Samantha on 'Bewitched' - that's actually kind of embarrassing. Thanks mum.



2. When was the last time you cried?

I honestly can't remember!


3. Do you have kids?
No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yeah, but I'd wait until after my morning coffee before taking to me.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only with people who know me well enough to know I'm being sarcastic.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I don't think so. But it would be an awesome experience!

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Special K - boring... but Froot Loops are my 'unhealthy' favourite.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Someones smile, their appearance, and then their behaviour.

9. What is your eye colour?
Brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary movies with an interesting storyline. 

11. Favourite smells?
Roberto Cavalli EDP and the fresh smell of a garden or the beach.

12. Summer or winter?
Summer 100%!

13. Computer or television?
Computer - I can watch TV on the computer, but not the other way around.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
I've never been overseas, the furthest from home I have been would have to be northern Queensland.

15. Do you have any special talents?
None that I have discovered :(.

16. Where were you born?
Gold Coast, Queensland.

17. What are your hobbies?
Love spending time with family and hanging out with friends, relaxing, excessively shopping, reading, motorsport and getting up to date with my favourite TV shows.

18. Do you have any pets?
A dog and two cats.








19. Favourite movie?
I can't choose only one! But recent favourites include Pitch Perfect, The Hunger Games, Taken and The Impossible.

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, an older sister and brother and a younger brother.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Successful in whatever I choose to do!

Hopefully that was even the slightest bit interesting for you and thanks for taking the time to read. If you would like to continue reading my future posts it would mean a lot if you subscribed to me by clicking the "Join this site" button in the right sidebar.
Have a lovely day :)
I tag anyone who wants to do it :)


8 comments:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! Please check my channel out and follow me at http://starftshsblogs.blogspot.com/ thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I noticed your new to the whole blogging thing too! I've followed you xx

      Delete
  2. loved this post, agree with the bungee jump although im a wuss haha. would you mind giving me a follow? im new too :")

    http://elliemckee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I've just followed you, your blog looks great!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm going to do this tag! But I'll leave it a while since I've just done a 40 facts about me post! :)

    I've only been blogging for a month so I'm new too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you do it and I'll definitely have a look :)
      I just did the 50 facts about me post as well, but I figured because I'm new as well some of you might want to get to know me a little.

      Thanks for the follow, I've followed you back

      xx

      Delete
  4. Hello Samantha. New follower here. I really like your blog and this 50 facts was so fun. I love reading them. Your hair looks gorgeous. Please check, follow my blog,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nika! I love reading other people's facts about me posts as well :)
      I'll check out your blog now :)
      x

      Delete

Please remember to click "subscribe by email" so you receive my replies xx

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...